Sunday 29 June 2008

Wrong Type of House


In the two occasions I have had two different excuses of why my phone was not working in my house.

The first time was back in 2001. I got told by the call centre guy 'Sir do you live in a lead house?'

A lead house?!!! I live in London. Lead has been banned in the production of housing for years. In fact SHOW me a bloody lead house still existing in the world.

Nowadays they refined the excuse. Last month it was

'Sir, it might be the wrong type of brick'

The wrong type of brick?!!! What the type of brick that allows the likes of T-mobile, Virgin Mobile to work perfictly fine. Yet when it comes to the Three mobile waves they cant cope.

I wonder if they will come up with a new excuse. Has anyone heard anything equally ridiculous or is it just me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was told my phone will drop calls when the wind blows! Idiots

Anonymous said...

Do what I did, cancel the agreement and if they shit you about email them stating you have started legal action against them. I got a call ten minutes later and the contract was cancelled immediately